Child Development and Behavior Division
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficient & Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorder and Developmental Delay
- Sensory processing Disorder.
- Behavioral problems
- Speech and Language Disorder
- Language Delay.
A multidisciplinary team with experienced physicians and therapists in the field of child’s behaviors and development. Our team includes the following specialties:
- Child development and behaviors Consultant
- Occupational therapist
- Speech and language pathologist
- Certified applied behavioral analysis
- Learning disabilities specialist
- Special educationist
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Multi-disciplinary diagnosis and assessments by using wide range of standardized assessment tools such as ADOS-2
- Individual Diagnosis, Assessment, and intervention. Each discipline implemented a group of assessment procedure to be able to identify the child’s problems and to be able accurately building up and designing the intervention plan that meets the child’s need in the following unit
- Parents and therapists training programs.
- Child Development and Behavioral Department offering a wide range of training programs that designed for therapist or families such as HANEN or RBT program.